We flew in late Saturday afternoon and went to dinner at The Elephant Bar and walked about the City Walk outside Universal Studios. 
Sunday we spent the entire day in the park. The weather was perfect and the lines were minimal. We had a blast! The family consensus is that The Mummy, Jurassic Park and the Tour were the best. After dinner that night we barely made it back to the hotel before we fell asleep.
Monday morning we were off again.
We drove up to Griffith Observatory to check out the view of Los Angeles and the Hollywood sign. Then we stopped for a quick walk downtown in Hollywood at the Walk of the Stars and to Mann's Chinese Theater.
Off again down Sunset Boulevard and through a bit of Beverly Hills we finally arrived at the Santa Monica Pier. Riley and I took an quick (and unexpected) swim in the Pacific Ocean after playing in the sand and searching for seashells.
It was a race to the pier for a quick bowl of clam chowder and then we were off for the airport. Home Sweet Home. I hope we can do it again soon.
I wish Mom didn't have to work, but we sure love Mom's job at Jet Blue. Lots of Love. Logan
2 comments:
Yea!! Welcome to blogging! Was it as easy as I said it would be?! This will be exciting to catch up on your sweet family. It was fun to see you guys. See ya in July!:)
Wow! Another Jon on the rising
Post a Comment