Hi Shari...:) It's Julie's (Cross) Lott's daughter, Ali. I just saw a link to your blog on facebook and wanted to say hi. :) Your family is so beautiful. This picture of you and your hubby is so cute. Do you know I still remember when he went on a mission (to Spain right?) He was kind of my hero in my mind's eye. I didn't have any other males in the family that I had known to go on a mission. Anyways, you can tell him that. Good to "see" your family on here. Oh...and I'm way jealous about the Ireland thing!!:)
1 comment:
Hi Shari...:) It's Julie's (Cross) Lott's daughter, Ali. I just saw a link to your blog on facebook and wanted to say hi. :) Your family is so beautiful. This picture of you and your hubby is so cute. Do you know I still remember when he went on a mission (to Spain right?) He was kind of my hero in my mind's eye. I didn't have any other males in the family that I had known to go on a mission. Anyways, you can tell him that. Good to "see" your family on here. Oh...and I'm way jealous about the Ireland thing!!:)
Post a Comment