A-Attached or Single?- Attached 18 years married in August and 20 years together
B-Best Friend?- My dad's advice on love was to marry my best friend. Thick and thin he loves me to the end.
C-Cake or Pie?- Ice Cream
D-Day of Choice?-Monday morning-how sick and wrong am I but I kind of like it when everyones off to work and school and I can just take a deep breath, exhale, miss them and look forward to them coming home.
E-Essential Item?- Chocolate-I think that I can give up anything, my hair, nails, occasional pedicures and even diet coke, but knowing that chocolate starting giving my mother migraines later in life and that it could be heridetary just haunts me.
F- Favorite color?- Red Red I love red-there's no substitute for Red
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Everybody hates me - no body likes me ....Worms
H-Hometown?- Santa Clara, California Girl through and through...I miss the beach and the city and dream of moving back, but refuse to address the cost of housing. So landlocked it is, but there's always Jetblue!! Ireland here we come
I-Favorite Indulgence?- Chocolate covered strawberries and Cinnamon French Toast from Kneaders
J-January or July?- July for sure, Fireworks and waterskiing and sunbathing-but then there's January, New Years and snowboarding and reading by the fireplace when it's snowing. I guess it's a tie!!!
K-Kids?- Yes...3-Ok technically three but only two that the IRS will let me claim on the taxes.
L-Life isn't complete without?-I already said chocolate, so I'm going to have to go with my children they are my life, my light, my joy, my song, my smiles, my tears, my friends, my fury.
M-Marriage Date?- August 12, 1990
N-Number of brothers and sisters?- One by birth, Deanna. Two by marriage- Monica and Kristin
O-Oranges or Apples?- Apples dipped in caramel
P-Phobia and Fears?-
Q-Quote?- "Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but the moment that take your breath away." and "Life is meant to be enjoyed, not just endured" Gordon B. Hinkley.
R-Reason to smile?- I am leaving for IRELAND in 4 days just my hubby and me:)
S-Season of choice?- All four, the one thing I love about living in Utah!!!
T-Tag four people?-
U-Unknown fact about me?- I am pretty much an open book. I do someday want a Harley and an open road. I hate baking. My dream car is an old model VW Bug convertible.
W-Worst habit?- a severe lack of patience
Y-Your favorite food?- I should be more picky-lobster, sea bass, Peppercorn Steak with Chutney from Silver Fork Lodge, sushi, cheesecake, tiramisu.........
Z-Zodiac Sign?- Aries and the shoe fits, the good, the bad and the ugly!
1 comment:
It was fun reading that about you! I love finding out new things about someone...like the Harley...mind if I join you on that open road? But I'll be on my American Chopper:)
Post a Comment